The BotswanaPost Foundation was launched on the 8th November, 2011. The objectives of the Foundation are to engage with and uplift communities’ lives where it does business, to respond to environmental impact of our business on society and to enhance BotswanaPost image and reputation.
The focus areas of the Foundation programmes are aligned to the Pillars of Botswana Vision 2016, the National Development Plan 10 and the Millennium Development Goals. The programmes will also be guided by the organisation’s corporate strategy.
The types of projects/activities to be funded will be focussed on these areas:
- Education primary, secondary and tertiary
- Youth development and empowerment programmes
- Development of the arts and culture
- Development of the ICT
- Community development and welfare programmes
- Employee volunteerism
- Environmental issues (project scoping, promote EIA’s, and counter pollution/waste of environment in project implementation)
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the Funding Application Form.